Smoke and Soot Cleaning
Smoke Odor Removal
One Stop Shop
Smoke Damage Restoration
The longer the smoke remains in the affected house, the worse the damage becomes. Thus, recovering from a fire, it is vital to consider smoke damage cleanup an important part of fire damage repairs.
All Restored, Inc. uses specialized equipment and adheres to industry standards to prevent and minimize smoke damage after the fire event. We clean all smoke and soot, even in places where it is not apparent and deodorize the surfaces and the items to eliminate the pervasive odors.
How Smoke Damage Occurs
Stages of Smoke Restoration
Test Cleaning Inspection
- A dry cleaning chemical sponge is used to determine what surfaces are affected and what the degree of damage is.
- We pack out all contents to mitigate further smoke damage to them and dispose of all unrestorable items.
- All the packed out contents are photographed, inventoried and properly packaged before transportation to the storage area.
- It is recommended to contain the area affected by the fire to restrict the contaminated air from penetrating the rest of the house.
- The area where the smoke damage is contained should be put under negative pressure.
- Air scrubbers are placed to clean the air and improve air quality.
Cleaning of Ceilings and Walls
- Cleaning is always performed top-down from one side to another using the specialized equipment and proper cleaning techniques.
Cleaning of Contents
- We remove soot and restore your contents to the original state including wooden furniture, upholstered furniture, carpets, windows, mirrors, household textiles, etc.
- Smoke cleaning experts deodorize all surfaces to remove the stubborn smoke odor that otherwise may be perceived in the house for years.